come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Monday, November 20, 2017

Plan with me in my Recollections Planner –Autumn– (ft Bling Bling Planner)




This week in my Recollections Planner I am using a kit from Bling Bling Planner called Autumn. Since this is the week of Thanksgiving it will probably be the last fall themed kit of the year. Time to start thinking about Christmas themed kits now.

The one thing I have trouble with when using kits from Bling Bling Planner is that they aren't consistent in what they include. It can be confusing to say the least. With most shops you can be pretty sure what the kits will have, unless there has been a redesign of the kits. That is because most shops I am sure make a basic template and work from it. Just filling in with the digital paper designs and clip art and changing the colors to go with each kit. It seems like every kit I get from this shop is pretty different.

This time I was in need of both meal stickers and hydrate stickers. Luckily I had those in my stash.

The meal ones I used were from Sweety Stickers on Etsy.

The sidebar hydrate sticker is from a shop that doesn't seem to be on Etsy any more. 

This kit also only had the check flags but no full boxes for the to do section. Since it did have full size boxes with the middle whited out I am going to attempt to use those for my to do lists. We shall see next week if that worked. I did find a single ombre checklist to use in the sidebar, it was a lone sticker in my leftover Happy Planner stickers so I have no idea where it came from. Probably a kit I used at some point but I have no idea what one or where it was from.





As I mentioned in the video I have started a Facebook page for this channel/blog and I would love it if you came over and hit that like button. I will be announcing all the videos and blog posts there so it will make it easier to catch all of them. I hope to get the conversation going too so feel free to stop by and say howdy any time.


I've finally joined this century and have an Instagram (I just need to actually post on it......) You can find me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment