come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Plan with me in my Happy Planner –Halloween– (ft Plan With Samia)




This week I am using Halloween themed kits in both my planners. For my Happy Planner I picked this cute Halloween kit from the Esty Shop Plan with Samia. I am pretty sure this is the first time using a kit from this shop and I will definitely be shopping there again. This kit is so cute and very easy to work with. There are plenty of stickers on the two pages for my weekly plans. The cost of the kit was great too at only $1.25! I love a good deal so much.

I was concerned at the beginning about how to hide the pink of the Happy Planner with the kit but in the end as soon as I covered the bright pink headers everything came together. The pink on the weekend accented the kit perfectly and brought out the background color of some of the boxes and the date covers.

The only problem I had with the kit was the strip that assume was supposed to go at the bottom of the Monday-Wednesday page was too short. A lot too short but I had some washi to replace it with so it all worked out in the end.

I love the mix of my favorite color (purple) with the bright green that I would probably normally avoid. And can we say enough about the eye balls used on the checklists?? Too cute.






As I mentioned in the video I have started a Facebook page for thischannel/blog and I would love it if you came over and hit that like button. I will be announcing all the videos and blog posts there so it will make it easier to catch all of them. I hope to get the conversation going too so feel free to stop by and say howdy any time.


I've finally joined this century and have an Instagram (I just need to actually post on it......) You can find me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment