come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, October 7, 2017

My 2018 Planners




I went shopping for my 2018 planners the other day and I decided to do a quick video showing what I decided to get.

I am especially happy with the Happy Planner I was able to find. I went to the store with a couple of requirements for my Happy Planner. I wanted to have the weekends not be color blocked. I get so frustrated with my current Happy Planner because the weekend days are colored and it makes getting the kits I use difficult some weeks. Either I have to cover the days up entirely with sticker paper, I have to pick kits that are that color or I have to ignore the fact my weekend days clash with the rest of the spread. I have done all three of these this year and I am tired of it. I was able to find two vertical planners that had the weekends white on the weekly spread but only this one that the monthly spread also had the weekend days in white. This planner is about as close to a neutral planner as Happy Planner gets I think. There is a rainbow color scheme going throughout but it is subtle and should be easy to cover up. I was hoping for black disks for the binding but the white is good too. At least it isn't pink. The day I went shopping the planners were on sale and I paid $17.99 for my Happy Planner.

My Recollections Planner, well it is a good thing I wasn't looking for much in the way of what I was looking for. This was the only vertical version they had and they only had 3 of them on the shelf. That was after I looked all over the store to even find them. They weren't even near the rest of the planners, I was beginning to think they were sold out. Since all the planners were on sale on the day I went shopping I also paid $17.99 for this the Recollections Planner. I am just happy to be able to get the Recollections Planner again this year. I really do like the planner I have this year. I think I prefer it to the Erin Condren I had for 2015/2016. And I love the difference in price.

So those are my planners for next year, what did you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment