come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, September 16, 2017

Plan with me in my Recollections Planner –Fall in Love– (ft I Love 2 Print)





This week I found this gorgeous fall leaves themed kit from I Love 2 Print on Etsy. I actually fell in love with this artwork a while ago when I saw her September monthly kit that also features it. Unfortunately for me I had already decorated my monthly spread at that point. I was so happy when I checked the shop and found a weekly kit available also. This is just a one page kit ($2.40) so it does lack a few things and is probably more suited to a more white space style. I did a quick look at the page and decided the only thing that was really missing was a half box. Since I have some multi-color half boxes I was fine. For the most part I was able to plan my week the way I prefer with what is in the kit. I did substitute the check flags for check-boxes and I needed to switch the “to-do” headers for the “today” ones from how I usually use them. But those things are so minor especially with this wonderful artwork. In the end I decided to use date covers to cover the existing dates in the planner. I was going to leave them but the green was just a bit off for me. I happened to have date covers from the same shop as the kit so that was what I used.

For the half boxes I used some from the shop Planning Choco on Etsy.






I have started a Facebook page for this channel/blog and I would love it if you came over and hit that like button. I will be announcing all the videos and blog posts there so it will make it easier to catch all of them. I hope to get the conversation going too so feel free to stop by and say howdy any time.


I've finally joined this century and have an Instagram (I just need to actually post on it......) You can find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment