come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, August 12, 2017

Plan with me in my Recollections Planner – Country Life– (ft BEaYOUtifulPlanning)




This week I have another beautiful kit from BeaYOUtiful Planning on Etsy. Her kits are amazing and this one in particular spoke to me. I know a lot of you identify with the fashion girls and the make-up but I'm a country girl, this kit is basically me in sticker form! So for the price of $3.75 I think I might have just planned my favorite spread of the entire year (at least so far)


I was a little confused about the kit name, the sheets (and the files) are all labeled as Boots but on Etsy the kit name is Country Life. Either name is fine with me I just love this clip art.


Hopefully I didn't sound too out of it on the video it was so hot in here the day I filmed it was almost unbearable. I sure hope this heatwave is over soon. That being said I am not looking forward to the cold part of the year that I know will come all to soon. I admit I am a “weather wimp” and I hate extremes in weather.


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the plan with me and I hope to see you here again soon.







I get asked all the time what sticker paper I use. Here is a photo of the packaging from my current paper. This is at least the 3rd package of this brand I have used and I really like it. I buy it from a couple of different sellers on eBay, I find the prices there are better than Amazon for this paper.






As I mentioned in the video I have started a Facebook page for this channel/blog and I would love it if you came over and hit that like button. I will be announcing all the videos and blog posts there so it will make it easier to catch all of them. I hope to get the conversation going too so feel free to stop by and say howdy any time.


I've finally joined this century and have an Instagram (I just need to actually post on it......) You can find me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment