come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Monday, August 7, 2017

Plan with me in my Happy Planner –Tropical– (ft Design Sticker Store)





This week for my Happy Planner I found this really cute one page kit from Design Sticker Store on Etsy that was on sale for only $1! I am really loving all things pineapple this summer and the colors in the this particular kit go amazingly well with the existing green in my Happy Planner. If I was really picky I would probably use some date covers and cover the area that says August since those are purple but at this point anyway I am okay with those. I think because even though there is no purple in the kit the tone of all the colors blends well.

Now this being a one page kit it was missing a couple of things that I wanted to use. One being a weekend banner. I decided to check out Planner Problem 101 and once again the site came through. She has some wonder multicolor items on her free site. If you haven't checked it out you really should.

I also wanted a habit tracker and I have a page of multicolor ones from Thanksis Digital Art on Etsy that I pulled out to use.

That's the beauty of having a collection of multicolor sticker items in your collection, if a kit is missing something that you feel you can't do without you can pull in items from those sheets.


I do apologize if the video was a little off from normal this week. It is incredibly hot here in Oregon and I don't have AC. Sitting with the lights I use to film was just about unbearable for more than a couple of minutes at a time. I have a fan on my desk but it was too loud to have on while filming. Hopefully we will be back to “normal” weather soon.






As I mentioned in the video I have started a Facebook page for thischannel/blog and I would love it if you came over and hit that like button. I will be announcing all the videos and blog posts there so it will make it easier to catch all of them. I hope to get the conversation going too so feel free to stop by and say howdy any time. You can also find me on Intagram now too (I just have to figure out how to post on it LOL) 

No comments:

Post a Comment