come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Wednesday, August 9, 2017

July 2017 Pinch Me Box




I am never really sure how to title the videos and blogs for the Pinch Me boxes. They take a really long time to reach me sometimes so do I name them for the month that I claimed the items or do I use the month they arrived in???

This month since I am not exactly sure when I claimed this box (I think this one is from June but I am not 100% sure) I went with the month it arrived.

If you are not familiar with Pinch Me it is kind of a subscription service but it is totally free. All you have to do is write reviews on the samples that are sent to you. Pretty easy huh?

The last few months it is has been really hard to qualify for products. I went for about 6 months of so not getting anything but finally I seem to be back to getting stuff each time.

My advice on that would be first be sure to fill out those reviews. I am currently trying really hard to improve the quality of the reviews I leave for products. Another thing that I feel helps is to update your profile on a regular basis. Even if nothing has changed for you I find that there are additional questions every once in a while and those seem to have to do with specific products that are going to be offered.

Then just keep an eye out for when the sample day will be next time and be sure to get there on time.

Good luck!

So here are my thoughts on the products I got this time:

Sensodyne toothpaste: Although my teeth aren't sensitive all the time occasionally they are and for these times this toothpaste is wonderful.


Quaker Chewy bites: Love these little bites, and am no keeping a bag of them in my desk drawer.


Hidden Valley Simply Ranch: I love this dressing because it just tastes good the fact that is is free from the artificial stuff in other brands makes it even better.


Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Conditioner: I was amazed at how soft and manageable this left my hair. I will definitely be looking for places to purchase this.



No comments:

Post a Comment