come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Monday, February 27, 2017

Plan with me in my Recollections Planner –Flamingo– (ft Ruby Red Iris Prints)





This week I am planning for the week of February 27 thru March 5 in my Recollections Planner. I decided I wanted a kit that incorporated the combination of green and pink that was on the pages of my planner. To find something that would fulfill that desire I used the words pink and green in my Etsy search of printable planner stickers. I found a lot of really pretty possibilities but this one just grabbed my attention. It was not what I thought I was looking for. I would probably have never searched for a flamingo themed kit. But it just spoke to me. It is totally different from anything I have used before in this planner. The more I look at it the more I love it. I am really happy I found this kit from Ruby Red Iris Prints. 

As for being a “complete” kit, for me the only thing I felt I needed to add was the hydrate sticker from Thanksis. I do like to keep track of my water intake, when I get lazy about it I find I just don't feel as good.

Most weeks I have been using 3 habit trackers lately but this kit only has 2. Since fell and hurt my knee last week I probably won't be walking every day this week anyway so I went with just the two.

I really wanted to be able to use the big double over-sized decorative boxes but I just couldn't see giving up that much space. I do need my planner to work after all. So I ended up just using the normal size boxes that are in the kit.

I do love how the weekend banner is shaped, it is different and I love it. It does get in the way of using the date covers though because of where I placed it. That's okay since the colors of the planner go with the kit.

Here are some closer pics of the pages. Thanks for stopping by and for watching my video.




No comments:

Post a Comment