come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Friday, February 17, 2017

Plan with me in My Recollections Planner – March Monthly – (ft Planning Choco)




This week I am using a March monthly kit from Planning Choco on Etsy.

I had noticed a lot of the ready made sticker shops have been making their monthly kits with the days before the month starts attached to the top header. I wanted to find a similar kit that was printable. My other goal for this month's monthly kit was to not have it be overwhelmingly be Saint Patrick's Day themed. I mean I do love Saint Patrick's Day and I will be looking for some themed kits for at leas that week in my planner. I just didn't want that to be all that was represented in my planner this year.

So I spent some time looking at my options. I wasn't looking for an Alice in Wonderland kit. I probably would have told you that I didn't want such a theme. Then I saw this kit! Oh my, one look at the thumbnail and I had to take a closer look. I think it was love at first sight. This kit is so pretty and way different from anything I would have thought to look for. I absolutely love it! Then I noticed that the notes page stickers were included. So cool to have them match.

I love to watch everyone decorate their monthly spreads and notes pages and I am always interested in what everyone tracks on those two pages. I don't track much on mine. On the monthly spread I track holidays, what weekends my son goes to his dad's house, birthdays and usually (if I remember) I note when I get gas in my truck. I have been trying to do some goal setting and such too with varying degrees of luck.

On my notes page the main thing I track is the source for different recipes I use. I have a pretty huge collection on cook books and recipes so finding something we want to eat again can be a challenge. I decided for March I am going to be tracking some projects that I want to do to get the house/yard and porches ready for spring and summer.

With the exception of the little house stickers to track my son's weekends everything else I used came from the 3 page kit. Since the kit costs $3 I think it is a wonderful value.





No comments:

Post a Comment