come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Monday, February 13, 2017

Plan with me in My Recollections Planner – Red Rose – (ft Sweet Paper Prints Co)




This week I am using a really pretty printable sticker kit from Sweet Paper Prints on Etsy. The kit is called Red Roses and the name fits it perfectly. I love the red roses and it has just the right amount of printed glitter and a even a touch of foil. The overall effect is beautiful and celebrates Valentine's Day without being too cutesy. I think the fact that it is primarily a red kit helps. I absolutely love the hearts on gold ribbons in the box I used in the top corner. It is one of my favorite decorative boxes ever.

I did a lot of looking to find just the right kit for this week. I wanted something for Valentine's Day but I didn't want it to be over the top or too cute. I wanted something that I would love all week.

I think I hit all the points I was looking for with this one.

While the kit did have an entire page of deco items it was missing a few things I really needed. Thankfully I have amassed a pretty good collection of stickers that I can pull from to round out kits.

I was able to use the quarter boxes included in the kit for my dinners by adding the dinner circle icons that were also included.

I really needed 4 habit trackers this week and since there was only 1 included I used one of my new 4-habit trackers from Ruby Red Iris. These are coming in very handy and I love the assortment of colors on the page. They seem to match pretty well with all my kits.

I also need my hydrate tracker so I used one from Thanksis Digital Art. I also have one bill due this week and used a bill due sticker from the same shop.

Since the rest of my page was so pretty and red I decided I really needed some red date covers so I used some from ilove2print. I really like the style of these and they come with so many colors in the one set.

20/20 hindsight I really wish I would have whited out the pink on the bottom of the page before I added the bottom washi. There isn't much but it does bother me a bit. I might see if I can find some red washi tape to cover it up with in the next few days.




Thank you so much for watching my video and checking out my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment