come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Plan with me- Mini Happy Planner (ft- Planner Journey)


I debated with myself for a while about whether I was going to get a personal planner or not. I typically carry a fairly small purse but I really wanted one to help me keep more organized. Then I found the Mini Happy Planner, it is a bit smaller and it actually fits into my bag.



Since I didn't know for sure if I was going to get the Mini Happy Planner or not until I actually bought it I wouldn't have had time to order any stickers. That is one of the perks of using the printable stickers they are instant. So I bought my planner got home and found stickers. I had them downloaded, printed and in my planner within a couple of hours of getting home.

For the monthly spread I used was the January Monthly from BEaYOUtiful Planning on Etsy. I think it looks great even though I have no idea what I am going to track of on those pages.

For the first weekly spread I did I used the Hustle Coffee weekly kit from the same Etsy shop. I love the colors and how it looks in the planner. And since I planned the week at the end of the week I already knew what had happened for the most part.

Now onto the kit I used this week. I purchased the kit from the Etsy ShopPlanner Journey but the printout of the kit says it is from DEKDesigns. I have no idea what that is about at all. I do know the shop I purchased from is brand new on Etsy. I was able to get this kit  (Winter Glitter) on the shop's grand opening sale so it only cost me $1.12. That is a fantastic price for a big sheet of stickers that fill up the week really nicely.


Thank you for stopping by my blog and watching my video. I would love to have you subscribe so you don't miss any posts from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment