come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, January 21, 2017

Plan with me- Coffee Love (ft- CDB Planner Prints) Recollections Planner




This week my plan with mes are all using the same kit. I was looking for a coffee themed printable planner sticker kit and came across this one. I liked the art work used in it and it had most of the stickers I want to use in this planner. Added to that was the fact that for the one price you got 5 sizes of kit in one I was sold. I really wanted to see how that was done. I wondered would all the sizes of the kit have exactly the same stickers? Would the kit be really useable in all the sizes? So many questions.



Normally I wouldn't be using the exact same kit in all three of my plan with mes in a week but I wanted really be able to talk about this kit coming in so many size formats.

This kit is from the Etsy Shop CDB Planner Prints and you can find the Coffee Love kit here. The cost is $2.50 which is a good price for a printable kit and the fact that all five sizes are in one purchase makes it an even better price if you use multiple sized planners.

So the 5 sizes/formats that come in the kit are: vertical Erin Condren (which I use in my Recollections Planner) horizontal Erin Condren, Original Happy Planner, Mini Happy Planner and Big Happy Planner. Since I use 3 of those size kits those are the ones I am going to be talking about in my blogs/videos this week.



My thoughts on the Erin Condren vertical version:

Going in I knew there were a few things missing that I use every week. I do have options available to me in my stash that wasn't a problem I knew there were no dinner planning stickers of any kind, no hydrate stickers or any washi of any size in the kit.

My overall feeling is I really like this kit for how I plan. It really worked well with the addition of the stickers and washi tape for those few areas.

The sizes of the boxes printed out correctly for my planner (I use a 100% print size with borderless turned on for my printer) with the PDF file I received. I love the colors and the print quality was fine. I do normally print with “best” quality on my printer for this planner and I use glossy sticker paper.

I like that there were date covers included especially since this was so far off from the color scheme of the page.

I would definitely by another kit from this shop. And yes, it looks like all the weekly kits from this shop contain multiple sizes.


If you want to read about my thoughts on the other sizes of the kit that I used be sure to check out my blog posts for the other PWMs this week.

The other stickers used in this pwm are:

Dinner sticker from Thanksis Digital Art on Etsy

Hydrate sticker from Silver Shed Crafts on Etsy

1 comment: