come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, July 9, 2016

July Graze Box



I got a new Graze Box in the mail today so I sat down as soon as I got home to film a video opening and tasting all the wonderful yummies inside.



I haven't posted a Graze opening in a while. I filmed them but just never got the time to edit. That was why I decided to do this one as soon as I got home with it.

I love getting my Graze Box and look forward to its arrival more than any of my other subscriptions.

This box was probably the best one yet! So come on, let's dig into it.

Before we talk about the individual items let's just take a moment to look at how pretty it is....



Okay, enough of that, let's start tasting.

The first item out of the box is a return item and one I love, Stars & Strips is a mixture of dry fruit and fruit candy. I love this because you get the real fruit flavors and it isn't too sweet. Just perfect to my taste.







Next was another repeat Brooklyn Bites, I love the savory mixtures and this one is fantastic.




I don't remember getting any of the rest of the items before.

The Sour Cream & Garlic Crostini is really good, another savory item so it gets extra points before I even taste it.







Active Nutrient Blend was good, not my favorite but I would be happy to get it again. I think if the walnuts had been toasted or something they would have been better then this would have ranked up with the best choices.



On to the bottom layer.



The Original Fruity Flapjack, I am not the hugest fan of the flapjacks but this one was one of the better ones I have gotten. If you like granola bars you will probably like them.






The YummerTime Punch was really the only item I didn't care for this this month. If they had used something other than coconut I would have probably like it.







Spicy Siracha Crunch, I love this one! I wouldn't consider it to be really spicy, but I do love spicy food. I would rate this as a little spicier that maybe a medium salsa.




The last item this month was the Caramel Apple. This is one of the dip combos and I have liked most of them. I saw this one on the Graze site and was hoping it would show up in my box soon. The softly dried apple pieces with the caramel dipping sauce are a wonderful combination.

So that was my box for this month. Did you get a Graze box? What did yours have in it?


Want to get your own Graze box use my link here to get your first and fifth boxes free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment