come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, June 11, 2016

Pinch Me Box #3


Today I am opening my latest Pinch Me box for you. I love this box for several reasons. One of them being that I get to pick which items come in my box.




To participate in the Pinch Me program all you have to do is sign up and fill out your profile. Then on the second Tuesday of the month you log onto your account and pick from the items they are offering to you. The items offered are based on your profile answers.

Another thing to love about this box is the fact that it is totally free! That's right, you don't even pay for postage on this one. All they ask is that you log on and give your feedback on the products you received. Really simple.

There are a couple of downsides to the program. First being it takes a full month to receive your box. At least that has been my experience so far. Although the box this month did come a little bit quicker that the the ones before it.

The second drawback is the that some of the samples are soo tiny it is hard to tell if you like the product or not based on what you get to try.

One way to help you to get things offered to you that you would really like to try is go through on a regular basis and see what things have been offered and put things you really want to try on your “wish list” that way you are probably more likely to get them. I know that at least one o the items this time was one I had on my wish list.

If you want to try Pinch Me here is the link.

Now onto the items I received this month. I did notice after filming that I got 8 items this time and I only signed up for 5.

The Raid Bed Bug trap. This item I am pretty sure wasn't on the choices so I think it must have been added by the company with my asking. I am pretty sure I would have remembered it but maybe not. Anyway I will hold onto it and give it a try sometime.






The Purina One cat food. I know this one was on my wish list ahead of the day I ordered it. I love getting cat treats/food in my box. I haven't had time to try it yet since we are in the process of introducing a new kitty to the house I don't want to offer anything else new for a few weeks. But I am sure they will love it when they do get to try it.





Pepto Bismol chewable tablets. This is a great item to keep on hand for those occasional tummy troubles. I used to keep the liquid on hand but I think the tablets would be better and more easily stored/carried with/ used.







Eucerin In shower moisturizer, I got this last month and loved it. I am so happy I was able to get it again. This is an item I am planning to purchase soon.







Z-Quil, this is another repeat item. In the past I have always purchased the store version of this product. I like the gel cap formula a lot better that I am getting in the Pinch Me boxes.







And lastly the Shea Moisture mud mask. I have been thinking I need to do a mud mask again and I never remember to purchase one. This way I can try this one and decide if I want to get more.










So that was what was in my Pinch Me box. Did you get a Pinch Me box? What was in yours?


Thank you for watching my video and checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment