come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, June 4, 2016

Happy Planner Walk-through


I was recently in my local Michaels with a coupon in hand in search of something. Well, long story short they didn't have what I had went there to purchase but they did have a brand new display of the Happy Planners!. Since I have been wanting to get a good look at one of these planners I jumped at the chance to use my coupon and take one home with me.



I know there are tons of walk-throughs on the Happy Planners but I haven't seen one of this one that I purchased so I decided to share it here. Mostly I have noticed the planner with the gold stripes on the cover. I decided to go with the brighter one with the pink rings. I figure if I get tired of the pink rings I can always change them out at a later date.

I haven't decided what I am going to use this planner for yet, I do have a couple of ideas. One possibility is that I might end up finishing out the year with it as my Erin Condren planner is getting so full I can no longer close it. When I try to close it the front cover just pops off. Not the most handy situation. So in a moth or two I might just move into the Happy Planner for the rest of this year. Then in December I will need to decide what I will be using next year.

So let's take a look at the planner

I love the bright water color type print on the cover and through out the book. It is so bright and cheerful but not overpowering in my opinion.

I love the area to record what you are loving at the beginning of each month. So many times we forget that information so quickly in life. It might be nice to record some of my favorites each month. I bet it would be fun to look back on later on.

Some of the divider tabs have foiling on them and some don't. It is a nice mix and overall I like the designs that were chosen. There are a few duds in there but I think that is normal. After all you can't please everyone all the time.

I love the quotes that are scattered throughout the year. Most of them are really good and things we should all keep in mind.








I am really happy with my purchase. It has a few things I don't care for like the fact that the weekend days are shaded in color. But that is a pretty minor complaint.

I am slightly worried about how well the planner will hold up and if the pages will remain securely in the rings.

My biggest wish is that they would come out with a horizontal version of this planner. I use a horizontal planner as a daily journal and I think the way the Happy Planner is laid out would be so perfect for a journal. Especially those pages at the beginning of each month for favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment