come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Monday, June 13, 2016

Budget Plan with Me June 13th to the 19th- featuring a free printable from The Organizing Companion


This week I am using a free printable from The Organizing Companion. The page with her free printables as well as some that require a purchasecan be found here.



I love the colors and the watercolor design of this set of stickers. It is so beautiful and cheery. I am so glad I found it and am able to let you all know about it. Be sure to check out the other printables on the same page but be aware some do cost money (but I think all of those cost only $1 and that goes to charity)

When you do go through the page to get the download for the sticker sheet it will ask you for your billing information and you will need to fill that in before you can download the stickers. I did not have to enter my credit card information though.
I thought you should be aware of this stuff before you try to get the page of stickers.

I again this week printed off two copies of the page so that I would have enough of the little flags that I like to use to write the dates on. This means I am getting a nice collection of leftover stickers so next week I am going to attempt to do a “use it up”
theme for planning. I am pretty sure I can get at least another week out the 3 sets of free stickers I have printed this month. It should be a fun challenge. I have a few other pages of things like flags that I can add if I feel I need to.

I hope you are enjoying this budget series. If you haven't subscribed to my channel I would love to have do so. I have several other types of videos planned for my channel. I just need to get the time to film them.

Thanks for watching my video and checking out my blog.

Here are some close up pictures of the two pages of the spread.





No comments:

Post a Comment