come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, May 14, 2016

May 2016 Ipsy Bag




I have to say I do love the bag this month mainly because it is different! It looks like an envelope (at least to me it does) the design in cool and the color is pretty. The vinyl that it is made of is a bit on the cheap side but I can forgive that. Overall, this is definitely one of my favorite bags so far.





As for the contents of the bag I am pretty happy about those too. So I think that Ipsy hit the mark this month at least for me.

First out of the bag was a tube of Smashbox X-Rated mascara. I am looking forward to trying this after I use up some of the mascara I already have open. If I found the right mascara on the website the full size retails for $22.








I am really happy to get to try the 3 sheet masks from Soo AE. After a bit of digging around on the internet I finally found these for sale at Target.com. The site says they are only available online and not in stores. The 3 in the bag are there along with several other choices. They come in packs of 3 (same variety in pack) for $15.






The Hikari bronzer, I know I totally butchered the name of the company. I have seen this brand on several un-boxing videos but have not purchased anything from them(I think I have gotten some items from them in other Ipsy bags though). I have a couple of bronzers in my collection but it is always fun to try something new. If I decide I don't want this I know of at least 3 other people that will be happy to volunteer to take it. LOL I have no idea if this is a sample size or a full size but the full size retails for $17.




The Inspr 282 Eye Fluff brush is interesting. I have other brushes this shape but they are much softer than this one. Not that this one is not soft, it is firm but soft at the same time. I am thinking that it will be a great brush for applying eyeshadow and I can't wait to try it. Online the brush retails for $12 which I think is a good price for a nice brush.

The last item out of the bag was the face mask from Epice. I totally forgot to see what this one smelled like on camera. I am pleased to tell you it has a nice smell to it. Since my skin has been really dry this spring I am looking forward to some nice me time to try this one out too. Online you can purchase a 1 oz tube for $12 which is what seems to have come in the bag.






I am really pleased with not only the selection of products this month but with the value of the products too. Some months it seems like the bag really isn't worth even the $10 you pay for it but this month there are for the most part all products that I would be happy to pay that much for.


Did you get any Ipsy bag this month?? What did you get in yours? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment