come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pinch-Me Box 1


This week I have a really fun box to share with you. The pinchme box is a totally free sample box that comes once per month. This one is a bit different in several ways.



First and most importantly it is totally free of charge! That's right you don't even have to pay a shipping charge.

Another difference it that you have to pick your samples from the ones that they pick for you. You do get to have up to 5 and the ones that you choose from are based on your profile.

Let's be totally honest here there are a couple of drawbacks to this service that I am noticing immediately. The samples are tiny, they are free but they are tiny. On some of the products I am not sure I can really form an opinion on the product based on the small sample. The other thing is it takes forever to get the box to you. From the day I picked these samples to the day the box arrived was exactly a month. That is a long time but again it is offset by the fact it is free.

Okay so on to my samples and what I thought of them in the order I took them out of the box in the video.

  1. the Olay Regenerist. This is a case of a really tiny sample but it does come with a $3 coupon to purchase the product. Since this is only a single use sample I decided to use it first. It felt good going on, but not a lot different from my normal skin cream.
    {follow up} This product does have a fragrance so if those bother you I would suggest trying a sample. Would I buy this based on the sample? I doubt it very much since I really like my skin care products that I currently use.


  1. Zzzquil, again a tiny sample, one dose but at least with this type of product one try should be enough to judge it.

{follow up} this product did just what it said it would do, it gave me a good night's sleep. I do use this type of product occasionally so it is nice to try a different brand from what I normally use.




  1. Olay Ageless, from the looks of the tube I thought I would get at 3 or 4 uses out of this one.
{follow up} I only tried this product one time because it really didn't work well with my skin. Although the package says it is a moisturizer a few hours after I applied it my skin felt really dry and almost painful. I am thinking there is something in this product that I should stay away from.








  1. Allegra Allergy, I was really excited to see this one in my choices because the last few years allergy season has been horrid here. I have tried the store brand version of this product but I wanted to see if the real brand was any different.
{follow up} I have purchased the store brand of this product in the past and not been really impressed. The name brand this time did a much better job than than the store brand version has in the past. I am not sure if that is because the pollen was different this time or what. With a coupon I will probably try the name brand in the future.


  1. Muse by Purina cat food. Is it strange that this was actually the product I was the most excited to be receiving??? LOL. We currently have two cats and though they mostly eat dry cat food that is left out at all times I do divide a can of food between them each morning. They love the routine of this and I love finding them special foods. I have not seen this brand in my local stores yet but at the same time I have not actually looked for it either.
{follow up} I gave this to the cats the morning after I filmed the video. One of them loved it (she is our fish lover) and the other ate it but I could tell he would have rather had something with chicken. Now this is pretty much how any fish cat food goes in the morning. Would I purchase this product? If I saw it on sale somewhere I might consider it, especially for a special occasion.



So those are the samples I got this month in my Pinchme box. If you are interested in receiving a Pinchme box go their website (here) and answer the questions to set up your profile. Then wait for the second Tuesday of the month at noon (ET) and see what they offer you.


I am really looking forward to my next box, I hope it comes a bit quicker next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment