come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, April 23, 2016

April Graze Box


I do think the Graze Box is my very favorite thing to get in the mail each month. I get excited when I see that it has finally arrived.




This month we have some familiar things and a few new ones too.

The first thing that I noticed was that my very favorite of all the Graze products was in my box right on the top layer, the Thai Sweet Chili Bites. These came a few months ago and I fell in love. I decided not to taste them on camera because I want to save them for when I have the time to really enjoy them. Just trust me they are sooooooo yummy!!

The next item that caught my eye was the Protein Flapjack. These are really just a granola bar and really nothing that I get excited about. They are fine, they taste good, they have a good texture and are a filling snack. They just are not very exciting so they (so far) have never been my favorite item in the box but I always like them, I just don't love them.






Next was the Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie mix. These mixtures that have the little cookie bites typically are not my favorite either. I think if they found a substitute for those darn little mini cookies they would be a lot better. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not hating on them I again just don't get all that excited to see them.







On the other hand the Cherries and Berries are to die for!! I love dried fruit and this was not a disappointment at all. The mixture contains some lingonberries which are one of my favorites and I don't find them in many things so they were a nice surprise. As far as I am concerned they could just fill my box up with more of these packages and I would be very happy.





The Everything Bagel snack, I am pretty sure this one was a repeat. I do love them though so it was nice to see them appear this month.








The Maple Pecan Granola Topper, I haven't decided if I like these granola topper things or not. They are okay just not something I would go out of my way to get. I do need to get some yogurt so I can enjoy this one this week.







One item that was a bit of a disappointment was the Honey Drizzled Cashews, I was really excited to see them but they were just okay. Again, I don't not like them I just don't love them.





The Italian Herb Focaccia is always nice to see in the box too. I know I have gotten a focaccia in a past box I am not sure if it was the same flavor or not though. I do love these.






You probably did notice that once again with the exception of the dried fruit the savory items are my favorites in the box. I really don't have that much of a sweet tooth, so the savory items are just more my thing.


Remember to let me know what you got in your Graze Box! Did you get the same or similar items? Or was yours completely different from mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment