come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, March 19, 2016

March 2105 IPSY Bag


For the most part I am very happy with my IPSY bag this month. I think I will use most of the products and the bag is not bad either.



So here is the bag,Since the theme this month is spring I think the green bag with the flowers is very fitting.













The first product out of the bag this time is the Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum from First Aid Beauty. I actually got a chance to try this one and I really like it. I think over a short period of time it is going to make a visible difference. The sample in the bag contains 0.25 oz and since you use such a small amount I think it will last long enough to see how I like it and if it is working. The full size on the company website appears to be 1 oz and sells for $36.






The Nourish Organic Rejuvenating Rose Hip & Rose Water Body Oil Mistwas next to appear. The sample in the bag comes in a 0.5 oz size while the full size is 3 oz. The price for the full size is $19.99. Especially after reading the blurb about it on the website I am really looking forward to trying this one out.












The blush in the bag this time is from Pixi by Petra, and I have enjoyed the other products from this line that have been in previous bags. I am not sure how much larger the full size is but it does retail for $18. I just don't think that this particular color is going to work for me. I will have to play with it soon though and find out.








The eye shadow from Vera Mona looks okay but it is just definitely not a color I would choose to purchase. Since I have it I will play with it and see how I like it though. I am not finding very much about this product online. It appears that the color I got is available in a palette but I am not sure about being able to purchase the individual shadow colors.





















The NYX lipstick in probably my favorite thing in the bag. Finally a color I can actually wear! It looks like the product sells for $7 and I am certain this is a full size so a nice deal with this one.







So that was my IPSY bag, what did you get? Let me know in the comments if you have a video or blog about your bag. I love to see what everyone got each month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment