come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 2016 Graze Box


I do love it when my newest Graze box arrives. It is so fun to see what was included and to try the new flavors that are inside the box.



So here is the top layer as it came in the mail.




And the bottom layer.





So I am going to give the popcorn a fair chance but I do not have high hopes. The last popcorn included in a box was really dry and flavorless and this one states on the package that it is “Twist of Black Pepper” and black pepper is really not one of my favorite flavors. I will pop it with an open mind however.






The Hot Pepper Jam with the little crackers is wonderful but I do love spicy. I did finish this one while editing the video and it did get progressively hotter as I ate. So keep that in mind if you get your hands on this treat. I will have to say that it does rank as one of my favorite packages so far.








The Garden of England is another one I am certain I will enjoy. I do love the dry fruit mixtures. They are sweet but not too sweet, just right for me. And the bonus in this one is the dried strawberries, something I don't see often around here but I do love them.








The Raspberry Coconut Muffin was a real disappointment I have to say. It has a flavor that I can't really identify but I don't care for it. And it is really too bad because I do love raspberries.








The Sweet Memphis Barbecue is going to be another on my favorite list. I really like the blend of flavors in this one.












The Honeycomb Flapjack is just okay. Like most of the Flapjacks, it is nothing special. I wish this one had more of the honeycomb flavor because it really misses on that.








The Soy Roasted Seeds is like a trip down memory lane because I used to eat sunflower seeds by the bagful in college. I am going to enjoy these soon.













And lastly the Chocolate Pretzels, what do I need to say it has chocolate! I am pretty sure this is the same chocolate mixture that came in a box a while back. That other time it was paired with some shortbread I think. I remember liking that one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment