come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, February 6, 2016

January 2016 Graze Box


My Graze Box for January didn't come until the very last of the month so I feel like I am really late in getting this up.



Anyway, here are some pictures and my thoughts on what I got in the box.




I do love these boxes because of the variety of snacks I get to try. For the most part they are pretty healthy and most have been downright good.

The first item this month was the Banana Caramel Dippers. These things are so good!! I'm not a huge fan of most caramel sauces but this one was just right and it paired with the banana cookies really well. I have to admit when I saw the label I was a bit worried, some times when labels say banana the items have that fake banana flavor but these tasted just like real bananas. So good! I hope these make their way to my boxes again in the future.






Next out of the box was the Flapjack, these really are just granola bars, nothing really special but they do taste good.















The Brooklyn Bites were really good and my very well be my favorite so far. I do always lean more toward the savory snacks over the sweet ones and this one was really good.







The popcorn will have to wait until I have time to try it.











Tom Yum- so this is really first thing I have gotten from one of these boxes that I would rate as "nasty" I love the idea but the only flavor that came through was the lime flavor and it over powered everything else. I was really excited about trying this one but so disappointed by it. 












Peachy Orchard was another really good choice. I do love dried fruit and this was a fun combo. I don't think I have ever had dried rhubarb before and it was very good.






The Protein Granola topper was okay, I think I really need to get back in the habit of eating yogurt so I can enjoy it more.








Since I do love my nut and dry fruit combos the Vitamin E Defense was another one I will really enjoy this month.








So overall I am very happy with my box, there really isn't anything I don't like and I really am enjoying several of the items. I can't wait to see what comes next month.

Do you get a Graze Box?? If you do what did you get? Let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment