come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, February 20, 2016

February Ipsy Bag


I am so glad that this month's Ipsy Bag is better than the one I got last month. That one was such a dud that I didn't even edit the video.



This time for the most part I am excited to try the items I got.



I have to say I really don't care for the bag, mine looks like it has a few of the bumpy texture things missing right where the white highlight on the heart is. It just looks cheap and I don't care for it.









The first item out of the bag this time was the “paula dorf enhancer baby eyes” since I had no idea what this even was (although I made the assumption it is an eye pencil) I did some research online. I am partially correct the website (here) says it can be used either in the lower waterline or just above the lip line. I am really excited to try this one. The sample size is .02 oz while the full size says it is 0.4oz and the price is $20.

The next product to make an appearance was the Photo Finish Primer Oil from Smashbox. I am always on the lookout for products to help with my dry skin so this is a product I am going to try out right away. I really hope it does what it claims. The tiny little sample weighs in at 0.13 oz while the full size is a full oz at a price of $42 and you can find it here.






For me the third item in the bag is a total miss, I would never be able to wear this perfume, Jor'el Parker Eau So Divine. Just the little bit I put on to test it for the video is giving me a horrid headache. I have tried washing it off twice and I can still smell it. It smells like something my grandmother would have worn and it is just not to my taste at all. I really prefer something much lighter and more natural smelling. The bottle in the bag is the 8.8 ml size which can be purchased for $23 online. A full size bottle (approximately twice the size comes in at $57)




I do love makeup brushes and this one is no exception, I have been thinking I needed to add one this shape to my collection but hadn't gotten one yet. This one has the bonus of being a pretty pink color too. According to the website this brand is not only cruelty free but also Vegan. On the website this brush retails for $12. Not bad at all for a nice brush.



And lastly the Pure Brazilian Deep Conditioning Masque is another product that I am anxious to try. I think I will be adding a note to remind myself to indulge in this one over the weekend when I have the time to enjoy it. The tube in that Ipsy sent contains 1.5 oz of the hair mask product. The website sells a 2 oz size for $8.







So that was what I got in my Ipsy bag this month. Did you get a bag? What was in yours? I would love to hear what you got and if you got some of the same items I did what did you think of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment