come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, February 27, 2016

February Graze Box


My February Graze Box arrived while I was sick with one of the worst head colds I have ever had. I could neither talk or taste anything so I just looked at the box for almost a week. It was torture because I knew that there were some wonderful and tasty snack just waiting for me. I did open the box up enough so that I could take a peek at what was inside and that made me even more anxious to feel better so I could get into those little packets.


Here is a link for you to use if you want your own Graze Box, with this link you will get your first and fifth boxes for free. The first one is a 4 snack size box, I am not sure about the 5th one yet I'll post about it when it arrives.





The first thing I pulled out this month was the Protein Cashew Kick, since my preference is for the savory over the overly sweet this one was perfect.











Next on the tasting was another savory item, the Sour Cream Garlic Crostini. I do love the different versions of this item. They remind of what would happen if you crossed a really nice cracker with a really nice bread stick.








For the third item I picked a sweeter one,the Stars & Stripes. This is a mix of dried fruits (some flavored) with a product that is similar to a fruit leather. Even though these are definitely sweet they are not overly sweet and have a nice fruit flavor.







The last item on the top level was the Boston Cram Pie mixture. While the custard raisins, chopped dates and vanilla pumpkin seeds were all really good, the mini cocoa cookies are always a bit of a disappointment. Don't get me wrong they are okay but that is just about as far as I will give them. They seem to lack something in flavor. So not bad just not wonderful.



On to the bottom layer.




The Mocha Walnut Cake was the first thing I tried on this level. I love, love, love chocolate covered coffee beans so if the bag was filled with them I would have been in heaven. I am still a very happy camper since they mixed really well with the walnuts and the jumbo raisins.





Protein nuts came out of the box next. They were pretty good just a few too many peanuts for my taste. I love the cashews so they made up for the amount of peanuts.







Berry Compote, this is I think the second time I have gotten one of the versions of the Graze shortbread cookies and I really like them. They have not only a good flavor but also a nice texture. The compote mixture was very nice, it reminds me of the berry jam I make almost every summer.



And lastly, yes, I saved the item I was most looking forward to for last this time, the Spicy Sriracha Crunch. OMG, I think I am in love. It is a bit on the spicy side, I do know a few people that would tell me it was way to spicy to even taste but I love it!





So that was this month's Graze Box. Remember to use my link to sign up so you can get your first and fifth boxes for free.


If got a box this month and posted an un-boxing video be sure to let me know I would love to see what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment