come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, January 9, 2016

Graze Box #2

Watch the video here.

Today I am opening my latest Graze box for you. I really love this subscription and it is so much fun to try the different things they send.


Remember to use the link in the video description to get your own Graze box too.

This time I have the full 8 snack size box and it was so hard to not open this during the week but I really wanted to open it on camera for you all to see.

This time there is one snack I won't be trying since it has a large enough amount of cinnamon it that I don't want to take a chance on it. As much as I love cinnamon I have a slight allergy to it so I will pass on it this time. I reserve taking chances on cinnamon to things I know won't affect me very much.






So on to the things I did taste for you.



The Super Forest Fruits are really yummy. I love dried fruits and since most of the pieces in this one are natural flavor I really like it.











Next up were the Kern pops, I was thinking they would be more crunchy than they were. Very yummy but just not as crunchy as I would have liked.












The Flapjack, I do love the flavor of this one this month. I have been craving chocolate this week so that probably plays into how much I like this one.








The Cookies and Cream mixture was okay, not great but not bad in any way. It was just frankly a bit blah.
















The Sweet Mustard Ranch combination I could have eaten an entire bag of . That was just perfect for me.















The Herby Bread Basket was teetering a bit too close to tasting like a bag of croutons looking for a salad to be a favorite.









And finally the new Granola Topper was okay I think it really needs to be eaten with something like yogurt or maybe the applesauce like I thought of during filming.













Over all I am in love with the box and the snacks. Be sure to use my link so you can get your first and fifth boxes for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment