come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, December 5, 2015

Planner Flip-Through


I decided to do a quick flip-through of all the spreads I have done in my planner since I got it at the beginning of August. I hope you enjoy seeing the different pages that I have completed. I always enjoy seeing these types of videos so that is why I decided to film this.



I think my style has really developed over the 4 months I have been planning. It is fun to see the differences in the early pages to the newer ones.

My path to the planner world was a surprise to me. Let's start with about a year ago when I decided I needed to get more organized in 2015. I couldn't find a planner that I liked to so I started making my own pages one month's worth at a time. Those first few months were interesting because my idea of what I wanted changed a lot.

Then last summer we had some really hot miserable weather and I am the first to admit I am a weather wimp. I hate really hot and I hate really cold. I just want it to be comfortable all year. But anyway in the really hot weather I watched a lot more YouTube videos. I started with craft ones and when I ran out of videos that interested me I turned to beauty and makeup videos. I have always enjoyed those kinds of videos they were the first ones I actually watched on YouTube years ago. One of the things I noticed a lot of the make-up and beauty YouTubers doing was the planner videos. Then I started looking for plan with me videos and I was hooked! I fell in love.

At first I looked at the price of the Erin Condren and thought “no way” I wasn't going to spend that much on a planner. Then I sat down and added up all the stuff I have bought over the course of the previous few months trying to make the 'perfect for me” planner. It was actually more than the Life Planner. That settled it I ordered my planner and have been so happy with it and with planning in it. I stay interested in it because it is fun to do the spreads each week and to look at them throughout the week.

Then I bit the bullet and got my Cricut, I find I absolutely love designing and making my own stickers.


Anyway enough of my rambling here are some photos of each of the spreads in my planner. If you see a sticker you are interested in let me know and if it is one I have purchased I will look it up and let you know where I got it from. 

August Monthly view

July 27- Aug 2

August 3-9

August 10-16

August 17-23

August 24-30
September Monthly view
August 31-September 6
September 7-13

September 14-20
September 21-27
October Monthly view
September 28- October 4
October 5-11
October 12-18
October 19-25
November Monthly view
October 26- November 1
November 2-8
November 9-15
November 16-22
November 23-29
December Monthly view
November 30- December 6

No comments:

Post a Comment