come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, December 26, 2015

My first Graze Box- un-boxing

Watch the video here

I am really excited to be sharing my introductory box from Graze with you. I saw the Graze Box on a couple of people's videos and decided I wanted to join in on the fun. I used the code on one of those videos (Thanks Alicia) and I am so glad I did.



The deal, at least when I signed up is you get the first box (a small introductory sampler) for free and then the regular boxes will start. My insert says I will also get my 5th box for free too.

The regular boxes contain 8 snacks at a cost of $11.99 including shipping.

One of the important steps in the process of signing up is to go through the customization process and let them know your likes and dislikes so that your box can be tailored to you. They have questions not only about likes and dislikes but about allergies and special diets.

One thing you do have to watch is that the subscription automatically signs you up for weekly delivery of the boxes. I switched mine to one box per month which suits me better.

In this introductory box I got 4 items so let's talk about them individually.

Everything Bagel Chips- I really like this one. It does remind me of a snack from my childhood but I can't remember what that was. I love the onion flavor a lot.








Original Protein Flapjack- really just a granola bar. It is pretty good. I do like that they packed a lot of healthy stuff in such a small bar. It is a bit sweet for my taste though.







Jelly Doughnut- again way too sweet for me but still good. I think I will divide this one up into a couple of baggies. I like the concept though and it is yummy. If I was in the mood for a super sweet snack I would probably gravitate to this one over the Flapjack.



Thai Sweet Chili Bites- this one is hands down my favorite of the box! I love the savory spiciness of it. I could sit down to a giant portion of this one any day.






So those are my feelings about this box. If you want a box for yourselfbe sure to use this link  so you can get your 1st and 5th boxes for free.




No comments:

Post a Comment