come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Monday, November 16, 2015

November 2015 Ipsy Bag


It's time for my monthly Ipsy Bag opening. I had been watching the tracking information on this package most of last week and had really hoped it would arrive on the scheduled delivery day which was last Friday. Unfortunately, it was delayed in the transit and I wasn't able to get my hands on it until Monday. Rest assured I opened it up as soon as I had the chance.



My first impression of the bag is I love the colors and design. I have actually been looking at a very similar digital paper to use in my planner for stickers. I love the design, I love the colors it is beautiful. I am not totally crazy with the texture of the fabric it is made of but I do love it nonetheless.



Our theme this month is Beauty Blast, very fitting given the bag design.

Now for the products:

The first item out of the bag was the mascara from Smashbox. I have been wanting to try something from this company for a while now and I was about to order myself a new mascara so the timing on this is perfect. Now the question is will I like this product. Here is a link to the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara- it looks like the full size retails for $20, it might tempt me if I like it enough.

Next up was the Aromachology Exotic and Spicy Perfume. I am not a huge fan of this one but I think I know someone that might love it. I will have to give it to her and see what she thinks. According to the information I found on the web this perfume has top notes of honeysuckle, rose and pink jasmine. Mid notes of gardenia, orange blossom and ginger. And bottom notes of musk, sandalwood, moss, cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. I am pretty sure the scents of the bottom notes are what turn me off to it. I love everything else mentioned but for me especially the musk and sandalwood are not fragrances I enjoy wearing. If you do I think this would be lovely and the bottle of the full size is beautiful, it by the way retails for $70, not too bad for a fragrance you love.

The third item out of the bag was a Colourpop eye shadow. I have seen these on a lot of YouTube videos and have been wanting to try some for myself. I have to say the color is wonderful, I absolutely love it! I can't wait to try it out. This one retails for $5 and I think would be worth it.







Our fourth item out of the bag was a tub of gel eyeliner in Navy from Beaute Basics. I do love gel eyeliner and I don't have any in navy so this is another item I am excited to try out. This is an example of a product I couldn't fine online so I have not more information on it.








Lastly was a tube of Hey honey facial scrub, I looked it up and I don't see anything that is citrusy in the ingredient list but I sure feel like it smells of grapefruit. I am planning to try this one out within a day or two. I have been really lax about my skin care routine the last couple of weeks and my skin is really not feeling all that great so I am hoping this will be just the thing to get me back on track. The full size of this product retails for $23.




So there you have the contents of my Ipsy bag this month. I am very pleased with it this month since they managed to send me a couple of things I have been wanting to try.

Did you get an Ipsy bag this month? What was in yours?

If you would like to get your own Ipsy bag here is a code for you to use:

No comments:

Post a Comment