come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Plan With Me- Haunted House (October 19-25, 2015)



This week I stepped way out of my comfort zone and totally changed the colors from what Erin Condren put in the planner. I was nervous but I really wanted to use the haunted house paper that I had found and I felt like the orange would really detract from it. In the end I am so glad I did what I did.



The paper that started this theme was the purple/pink and black haunted house design that ended up as two full boxes on the spread. I loved it at first sight. I had thought I was going to use it in the side bar and at the bottom of the pages but decided against that in fear it would be just to busy. Instead I used a spider design in those places and I love the way it turned out. Also this allowed me to justify using my favorite design twice in the full boxes.

To accent the theme I went with a color scheme of purples and grays/blacks and I think the combination is striking. I will have to use my white pen on some of the boxes if I use all the space but that is fine and I love the look.

The only sticker I am not totally happy with is the decorative haunted house I put on the side bar. I love the house it just doesn't go with the colors because of the blue and green but I loved the basic design so I just went with it. I l think it is going to be fine but I wish I could have found a similar haunted house with the correct colors.

The only purchased stickers I used was one leftover flag from one of the printable September kits that I had but I have no idea which one it came from since I purchased several and they are now all mixed together. More than one had similar flags.

The other purchased sticker was the printable planner sticker from FaryePlans on Etsy. These are such cute little planner stickers, I absolutely love them!


So that is it for this week I hope you enjoyed my plan with me and come back to see what I do next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment