come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, October 24, 2015

Adult Coloring Pages




I have seen so much about the adult coloring pages online the last couple of months and they sure look like a lot of fun. The biggest problem is that some of those coloring books are really expensive! And to add to the cost of the books themselves your either have to drive around looking for them or order them online and pay for shipping. Either way it counts up really quickly.

I know myself well enough to know that I might very well get bored this particular fascination fairly quickly so I knew I didn't want to throw a lot of money at it. At least not right off the bat. If I do try this and find that I do indeed love it I may then purchase some coloring books. But I do tend to get bored quickly and I am trying really hard to be careful about new hobbies.

I have for several years subscribed to the newsletter from Printable.net because I use so many of the free printables on that site. I also usually really enjoy Kevin's newsletter, he has a wonderful mix of personal stuff mixed with the announcements of what is going on with his site. It makes it all feel very comfortable and friendly. If you aren't familiar with his site here is the link tothe main site where you will find printables for just about anything you can think of. He has stuff for the home, for moms, for businesses, for teachers, for kids, the list is endless.

In his newsletter this week he mentioned his Printable adult coloring pages site. I took immediate notice of this and went right over to take a look. He has 15 coloring pages up at the moment and I downloaded all of them. I used the excuse that I wanted to show all of them to you on the video but let's get real. I want to color! I think the variety of designs is great, a bit of something for just about everyone. The best part is if we all start downloading his coloring pages Kevin will add more sooner! So here is the link, go over and download to your heart's content. Grab at least one to try out.

Like most of Kevin's printables these coloring pages come as a PDF so they are easy to print off as many times as you want.

I used some plain white inexpensive cardstock from the craft store to print mine on. I know that no matter what medium I decided to use to color with it will work on this paper just fine.


Now I have a couple of big decisions to make: which page do I color first???? And what do I use- I have my alcohol markers, waterbased makers and colored pencils..... hummmmm I need to get busy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment