come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sticker & Washi Haul


So one day this week I decided it was time to play hooky from making videos and writing blog posts and take a day just for me. So I spent an entire day out of the house shopping. I came back ready to tackle all the projects on my to-do list and I have some fun new stickers and rolls of washi tape to play with. I got a bunch of other less fun stuff but I won't bore you with that.



My first stop was Walmart so I could get some household shopping out of the way first. Of course I made sure to check out every aisle that had any kind of craft supply on it and I paid extra attention in the office supply/ back to school areas for planner supplies.

I didn't find much but I did manage to find a couple of packages of stickers. One has some leaves since I have a fall leaf spread planned for a couple of weeks from now (September 21st to the 27th) and also a package with some nice fir trees for something I am hoping to do in December. The biggest score at Walmart was in the washi tape department. I have some washi tape already but I am always looking for more, especially in colors I think will go in my planner in the near future. I was able to find 4 rolls of Studio G tape that I think will go well. And then I needed to pick up some Duct tape for another project and noticed that there was washi tape on that display too so I picked up one of those too.

 
















Later in the day I stopped at Michaels and found they were having a “buy 1 get 1 at 50% off” sale so I picked out 4 more sheets of stickers there. One sheet was some fall leaves and then the other 3 I am hoping to use for the October and November monthly spreads. Most of the stickers on these three pages are 3-D and I will probably have to work with them to make them thinner but for the most part I think they will work out well.


 















I also decided to stop at the “teacher store” Learning Palace to look for stickers. I love the fact that the stickers here are cheaper and you get tons of them. Granted they are repetitive but I can either save some to use next year, trade some, and/or use some for card making and art journaling.

























After I got done filming the video I was going through my bags I brought home putting a few things away and I cam across this package of Cowboy themed stickers I picked up at the Dollar Tree. I am going it be saving this one for next summer to use on the July monthly spread since around here July is rodeo month. I think that will be a really fund spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment