come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 2015 Ipsy Bag




This month's Ipsy bag comes in another really pretty bag. I love all the texture on the front of the bag this month. And in my mind the color just screams fall! It makes me think of leather boots and cooler weather. I think I must have had a pair of boots that color at one time.







Now onto the products in the bag this month.

The first product I pulled out was the Soothing Moisture Mask from Eau Thermale Avene. I am not about to even try to pronounce that name. LOL According to the company's website it is good fro dehydrated, overstressed skin. I am going to have to give this stuff a try because I think that pretty much describes my life. The tube in the bag is definitly a trial size but I found the full size one (1.69 fl oz/ 50 mil) at Drugstore.com for $26. And the website even found me a couple of local places to purchase the product if I so desire.



Next up was the NYX eyeshadow trio palette. I have a couple of NYX products in my makeup collection but no eye shadows for some reason. I am looking forward to seeing what I think of these. This particular palette looks to be an Ipsy exclusive but similar palates can be found for a regular price of $6.









The next product was the eyebrow trio by Pixi. I don't have any other products by Pixi so I really don't know anything more about them than what I have seen on YouTube video reviews. I didn't find this particular product on the website and suspect that this is a sample size of their full size shades of brow palette. The full size version has 6 shades and comes with a brush for a cost of $12.






The lip crayon from treStique is of interest to me simply because I saw someone else get one in a Birch Box opening last week. Again this is a company I am not familiar with. The color in my bag (Nantucket Nude) is a bit on the orange side for my taste but I will probably at least give it a try. If I don't like the color I do know someone that it will look wonderful on. From what I see on their website the full size version comes with a built in lip balm on the end opposite the lip color and retails for $28.



The last item in my bag is a concealer brush from Crown Brush. I have to admit I am not a fan of this style of brush, I already have a couple and they tend to sit un-used in my brush drawer. According to this companies website this brush sells for $2.98.






So that is what I got this month in my Ipsy bag. What did you get in yours?

If you would like to get your own bag here is a link so you can join in the fun next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment