come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Plan With Me- Owls




The printable sticker kit I used this week was huge! And since I didn't really know what I was going to want to use when the time came I decided to once again cut out all the stickers. Oh man, what a job that was! I usually cut the stickers during the couple of hours my son and I watch TV together in the evenings. This set of stickers took me almost all week to do. The kits says there are over 350 stickers. I do love the kit and plan to purchase more of the complete month kits from this shop in the future but that is a lot time using a pair of scissors.

On a side note, that activity is what I needed to get myself serious about purchasing one of the electronic cutting machines. I have been looking at them for a long time now. I had actually spent about the last month or so really studying the different ones on the market and decided which one I was going to spend a large chunk of money on. I really want to be able to use it for all the different crafts I do so it was a big decision. I actually made my mind up and changed it about a dozen or so times as I learned more and more. I did place my order and my new machine is on its way to me as I type so when it arrives I will do an un-boxing video and blog and show you all what I purchased.

Back to this week's plan with me.

I love the combination of the purple, gray and burgundy colors in this week's kit. These are all colors I love so they combination really spoke to me. I wasn't sure what theme I wanted to with but since the owls were on the kit I decided they would be perfect. For some reason owls and fall really seem to go together for me.

For the bottom area and the sidebar this week I decided to use some of the washi tape I have collected. I ended up doing it off camera because I had soooo much trouble getting it to do what I wanted. It was a real battle for me for whatever reason. And after all the work to get it on the page I am not really sure if I like it or not. I think I prefer the paper in those areas. I think in a future layout I am going to try using both the scrapbook paper and the washi and see if I like it better that way.

One big advantage to using a complete month kit is that all the colors go together so nicely. Also since this was such a big kit there was a lot of choices to consider while laying it out. I especially like that the kit had the hydrate stickers that matched the colors instead of using my normal white ones.

So for the sources of the stickers used this week:


Deluxe September Monthly Kit by MissSabineElise
Weather Dots by Stamped by My Heart
Watering cans by Hanna 4 Stickers
It's Planning Time Kit by Farye Plans
Bathtub and Nail polish from Spa Day by Little Blue Garden
Hair dryer, etc from Pamper by Brothers Sisters Design

I think that is all the stickers I used.


Thank you for watching the video and reading my blog. Be sure to subscribe to the Youtube channel and follow the blog to see everything I post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment