come back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: https://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/




Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Plan with Me Fall Leaves


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

I still need to get my rhythm down for filming my PWM videos. I haven't gotten to the point where I feel comfortable doing them and I know that comes out in the video. Please hang in there with me and I do promise to get better at this.

On the bright side I did place my order for an electronic cutting machine and it is supposed to arrive this week. Hopefully I can start creating my stickers with it very soon. I know that will make finding the right sticker a lot faster. And I have a ton of ideas for things to make with my new toy. I am sure there will be future blog posts and videos with fun projects using it.

Now on to today's plan with me!

I decided way back in August that I was going to do a fall leaf theme this week in honor of the first day of fall this Wednesday. I started looking out for fall leaf stickers whenever I found stickers in stores. I found enough I think that this page turned out really pretty.

I do wish that the white out stuff was easier to use. I always make a huge mess with it. I think I am going to start cutting some strips of sticker paper to cover the colored bars that are meant to divide the day rather than trying to use the white out. It is far less messy and although it adds a little more bulk to the planner I think it is still the better option in the long run.

So when I looked at the fall leaf stickers I had collected I found that the colors ranged from green, yellow, orange and even a little purple. I also had some stickers that had gold foil in them.

Since I was unhappy with the washi tape at the bottom and on the sidebar last week it decided to go back to the scrapbook paper in those places. I did want to use some washi though so I decided to add it to the very top of the page. I have to say I love it there. In retrospect I do wish I had cut it a tiny bit narrower but this is fine this week. The scrapbook paper I found this week had not only the leaves but also some gold foil so it really added to the page. I love the depth that it gives with the leaf stickers layered over it.

Since there is both green and yellow in the stickers I decided to use up some of the heart checklists I had left from August. I love how they look up there and I am so happy to use those up. As I went through the sets of functional stickers I have used so far in my planner I found that I could also use up a good amount of the Bohemian Autumn set left from my apple theme week. And I mixed in some of the ones left from the last two weeks that came from September sets I had purchased.

I love that I was able to use up so many of the leftover stickers from the last several weeks. And I also love all the color they give. I think it really helps with the fall leaf theme.

I am going to try to get all the links to the shops I purchased the stickers from. I really hope I don't miss any, if I do I apologize.

The green and yellow checklists came from the Freshly Squeezed set from Printable Stickables

Today headers, hydrate stickers, weekend banner, and to go checklist are all from the Deluxe September Monthly Kit from MissSabineElise

The two full boxes I used on the weekend came from the Apple Sticker Set from Lemon Wishes Designs

The heart checklist flags, medium flag, and the errands box are from the Bhohemian Autumn set from AshlyLynnImpression

The purple flag and scalloped box are from the September Complete Kit from JWPlans

the watering cans are from Hannah4stickers

The bathtub and nail polish are from Little Blue Garden Printables

The weather dots and the shipping box are from Stamped by My Heart

The planner sticker is from FaryePlans




I think that is all the stickes I used if I missed any and you want to know where they came from let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment